Our 2017 Barn Pavilion facility fee for a wedding on a Saturday is $3,500 plus 9% Vt Rooms tax.
Included in this price:
- 150 white folding chairs
- 15 five foot round tables
- 4 banquet tables for buffets
- 2 Round tables for cake & sweet heart table for 2!
- 1 Wood Kitchen Gift Table
- 8 patio heaters
- Bonfire circle with benches and wood to keep you toasty
- Stone wood-fired kitchen with oven, wok and grill station with overhead tin roof
- Bar & Beverage station
- Dish pit area to clean and organize rental china, flatware or glassware*
- Hot & Cold running water in his and her bathrooms – 2 stalls each with a handicap accessible stall
- Overhead twinkle lighting, cafe lighting and hanging lamps on dimmers
- Small bandstand with plenty of electricity
- Ceremony site with Maple Sapling Arch in our back field [we do have other optional ceremony sites]
- Wood benches at the ceremony site, seating for 150
- Speakers for iPod or MP3 hookup/ microphone
- Wifi in the pavilion for your DIY playlists
- Plenty of parking space for your crowd
- Our event planner will help you design timeline logistics for your celebration
We offer an assortment of white china for hors d’oeuvres, salad, dinner entree, dessert, Prima stainless flatware, water glass goblets, mason jars for beer, eclectic mix of etched cut crystal wine glasses. All for $6.00 per person plus 9% Vt tax. Simple basic white or ivory linens: $16 plus 9% Vt tax per table includes napkins.