2017 Bar & Beverage Pricing
- Set up fee is $125.00 for larger events with 2 bartenders
- A 20% service charge will be added to your hosted bar invoice.
- All hosted events are invoiced based upon consumption.
- Cash bar – service charge $200.00
- Vermont state beverage tax of 10% will be added
- No shots will be served
- Bar closes at 9:45 PM at Lareau Farm [no last call announced]
There are a few ways in which to present your beverage service for your celebration. We may do a cash bar, partially hosted or fully hosted. Each set-up is designed to your specifications and budget in mind.
- VT Bottled Beers $4.00 / Domestic $3.50
- Log Kegs VT Beer $175.00 [about 80 drinks, 2 or 3 types at a time]
- Basic Mixed drinks $6.00-$8.00
Feel free to request a favorite libation. Pricing will be quoted. We’d be happy to design a specialty cocktail for your event. Let’s get creative!
We offer a wine, sparkling wine and champagne list, but we are usually able to source any wine that is sold in the state of Vermont.
- Lemonade, Orange Juice, Cranberry or Hot Cider $10.00 per gallon [ask if you want to add Grapefruit or Tomato Juice]
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Schweppes Ginger ale, Tonic Water or Club Soda [ask if you require a lemon lime soda] $3.00 liter
- Sparkling cider $5.00 a bottle
- Seltzer Cans $1.00 [ pre -ceremony & we put these out at the end of your event at last call!]
- Coffee & Tea Station ~ $1.00 per person includes the mugs & set up [ $75.00 minimum]
- We have a water station setup at all events.
With our more casual events, we use corn oil plastic cups. For weddings, limited glassware is available: mason jars for mixed drinks/beer, water glass goblets and vintage mixed cut crystal wine glasses.
*According to Vermont State Liquor licensing laws all alcohol must purchased and served through our company with full compliance of liquor liability insurance and trained servers.